Gtk docs ...

Hi all ,

I have searched my whole hard drive to find this documentation called Gtk::reference and Gtk::cookbook and
it's nowhere to be found . It looks silly to omit this kind of thing in a distribution but that happens .
What's all the more strange is that these cannot be found on CPAN as well ...

I'd really like to have these man pages as it seems not all the documentation is present neither in the
tutorial ( still a very good , handy tool ) , nor in the C documentation that i have .

I'm fed up looking fruitlessly for these seemingly mysterious and rare animals ... Is there a good soul over
here to send me as attachments the to .bz2 files of the Gtk::reference and the Gtk::cookbook ?

Pleaaase ...;-)

D vid