Re: What container widget to use ?

I'm new to GtkPerl development and I don't know what

container to use to make a wizard with step-by-step
screen.
I would like to have something like "Step 1, enter
that..." -> click on
"Next" Step 2 enter this -> .... and so on...

Well, I guess you don't need a special container, just
a plain window and some boxes and some buttons.

If your users have GNOME, you can fetch the ``druid''
example from the test.pl and build on that. If you
installed from the sources, do a ``make test'', or a
``perl test.pl'' if you have already installed
Gtk-perl. I don't remember right now where is this
test.pl located in the sources ...

Emil Per.