The good way to stop a wizard ?

Hello GtkPerl Hackers :)

As you might have seen it on the list before, I'm writing a little
wizard.

Thanks to some of you my work is getting better and better (using a
notebook widget...)

But actually, a new question is coming : What is the good way to stop
the wizard navigation with an error message ?

I've got a notebook which enables step1->step2->step3 .... and if an
error occurs in step2 I want it to send an mesasge and stop the
navigation.

I don't know how to do that ...

I manage to send a message through the notebook but the process follows
up.

Here is an example if my context :

# ... we are in step2 ...
# trying to open FILE, if not stop the wizard with a nerror message

open FILE, $FILE or &stop_the_wizard('unable top open file');

what to put in the function "stop_the_wizard" ??

Thanks a lot !

--

Alexis Sukrieh, <alexis sukria net> -- Computer Scientist

Homepage   :    http://sukria.net
Work       :    http://www.weborama.com
MyDynaWeb  :    http://mydynaweb.sf.net