Re: Gtk::HTML, a nice way to stop loading ?

Dear German,

Thank you for your answer.

I found that I was actually proceeding the wrong way. In order
to abort, I now call the die method of the LWP::UserAgent object
responsible for the load request. With some bookkeeping of the
running handle, things seems to work better. But I do still
observe little odd behaviours that may be due to (unaccessible ?)
timing issues ?!

Bye,
Max

Latevi Max LAWSON DAKU wrote:
I'm trying to use the Gtk::HTML package.

While browsing the web, I receive a segfault when I try to load a
URL && another URL is still being processed.

For what I've understood, this has to do with a correct
manipulation of the handle of the HTML widget.

I can't find a way to get rid of this problem.  Has anyone met this
problem and found a solution ?

The most of time in my case has been for calling methods with
unsufficients parameters (I've never used Gtk::HTML).

By example, adding 3 elements (columns) in a CTree with 5 columns is
a segfault.

-- German Poo Caaman~o mailto:gpoo ubiobio cl
http://www.ubiobio.cl/~gpoo/chilelindo.html "La historia no se lee,
se escribe"

Latevi Max LAWSON DAKU
Departement de chimie physique
Laboratoire de photophysique et photochimie
des composes de metaux de transition
Universite de Geneve -- Sciences II
30, quai Ernest-Ansermet
CH-1211 Geneve 4
Switzerland

Tel: (41) 22/702 6548 ++ Fax: (41) 22/702 6103