Gtk::HTML, a nice way to stop loading ?

Hello !

I'm trying to use the Gtk::HTML package.

While browsing the web, I receive a segfault
when I try to load a URL && another URL is still
being processed.

For what I've understood, this has to do with a
correct manipulation of the handle of the HTML
widget.

I can't find a way to get rid of this problem.
Has anyone met this problem and found a solution ?

Thanx in advance,
Max

Latevi Max LAWSON DAKU
Departement de chimie physique
Laboratoire de photophysique et photochimie
des composes de metaux de transition
Universite de Geneve -- Sciences II
30, quai Ernest-Ansermet
CH-1211 Geneve 4
Switzerland

Tel: (41) 22/702 6548 ++ Fax: (41) 22/702 6103