Re: Gtk::HTML, a nice way to stop loading ?

Latevi Max LAWSON DAKU wrote:
I'm trying to use the Gtk::HTML package.

While browsing the web, I receive a segfault
when I try to load a URL && another URL is still
being processed.

For what I've understood, this has to do with a
correct manipulation of the handle of the HTML
widget.

I can't find a way to get rid of this problem.
Has anyone met this problem and found a solution ?

The most of time in my case has been for calling methods
with unsufficients parameters (I've never used Gtk::HTML).

By example, adding 3 elements (columns) in a CTree with 5
columns is a segfault.

--
German Poo Caaman~o
mailto:gpoo ubiobio cl