Installation question

Hi, I've been lurking for a while hoping my question might come up in the
course of discussion, and I haven't found anything useful on Usenet or the web.
I hope someone can help me.

I've been trying to install the Gtk-perl 0.7004 distribution onto a Red Hat 7.0
system (i686, kernel 2.2.16, perl 5.6.0, Gnome version <whatever>) and although
the installation appears to work OK, perl can't access the Gnome module - which
as far as I can tell is part of the Gtk-perl distribution.

What do I need to do to get this module to work? Any thoughts about this problem
would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Gavin.

Gavin Brown (gavin brown zoom co uk)
aka Jodrell (jodrell ubeworld org => jodrell custard org)
http://i.am/jodrell/ => http://www.custard.org/~jodrell
telnet://uberworld.org:2020