Re: where is Gnome.pm?

Thank you so much for all the searching. gnome.pm is working for me and
I have no plans on writing any XSUBS any time soon. So as long as it is
a warning which can be ignored, that's exactly what I'll do :)

bakki

Dave McLaughlin wrote:

Hi again,

Sorry, but I don't know what is causing that error. But I have searched the
web a bit looking for a solution and most of what I have found indicates
that it is a warning message that can be ignored and not a fatal error.
Although not directly related to the situation, here are some of the pages I
found with references to similar error messges:

http://perl.cqu.edu.au/Resources/Documentation/Manual_Pages/perlxstut/

http://lists.openresources.com/Gimp/gimp-user/msg00580.html

Like I said, these arent exactly the same, as the individuals had problems
with other aspects of their program / system. But it seems that in every
case I have been able to find, the error was ignored, and fatal errors were
caused by other problems.

I hope this helps some, I wasn't able to find anything identical to your
situation.

I agree , I wish the toplevel Makefile would include Gnome and the rest. If
you install through cpan it is nearly impossible to figure out what the
problem is , or then how to solve it. Unfortunently, I still forget, and it
often takes me a day or so of trying through CPAN before I give up, download
the tar, and remember "Doh! I forgot about it Again!".

Dave McLaughlin
Site-Security
dave mclaughlin site-security net
http://discuss.site-security.net  (Computer Discussion Forum)
--
      _ _
 .-. |M|S|              Bakki Kudva
 |D|_|a|y|              Navaco
 |o|m|n|s|<\            420 Pasadena Drive
 |c|e|a|t| \\           Erie, PA 16505-1037
 |u|n|g|e|  \\          http://www.navaco.com/
 | |T|e|m|   \>         ph: 814-833-2592
""""""""""""""""""      fax:603-947-5747
e-Docs