Re: where is Gnome.pm?

Ah! I see it. Thank you Dave. I got it to work. It may be nice to have
the top level make file ask some questions and optionally make these
modules as well.

In making Gnome I get a lot of the following..

Please specify prototyping behavior for GnomeLamp.xs (see perlxs manual)

..one for every .c file. Any ideas what this is?

bakki

Dave McLaughlin wrote:

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that when you actually download the
tar file for Gtk and extract it, inside there are subdirectories for Gnome
and a few other modules that have to be compiled and installed seperately,
after the initial Gtk install.

I always forget about this, and it takes me a couple of days to get my Gnome
apps working properly after a fresh install.

Hope that helps :)
Dave McLaughlin
Site-Security
dave mclaughlin site-security net
http://discuss.site-security.net  (Computer Discussion Forum)

--
      _ _
 .-. |M|S|              Bakki Kudva
 |D|_|a|y|              Navaco
 |o|m|n|s|<\            420 Pasadena Drive
 |c|e|a|t| \\           Erie, PA 16505-1037
 |u|n|g|e|  \\          http://www.navaco.com/
 | |T|e|m|   \>         ph: 814-833-2592
""""""""""""""""""      fax:603-947-5747
e-Docs