[gtk-osx-users] Bugs with 10.14 dark mode

Hi guys,

I've found a few rendering problems and a crash on exit with GTK+2.x (a compile of about 1.5 years ago), and 10.14 dark mode.

I've been able to track this problem running my app with different osx versions and then running gtktest on mojave...

When I found that the bug was related to 10.14 dark mode I've been able to google with more suited keywords and I found this:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/issues/1437

My question is:

is this bug opened as it seems or there is a fix or a workaround like the last comment of John suggests?

I'm stuck at compiling the last stable modulesets for some python incompatibilities but if the bug is still open this will not solve the problem...

--
Bye,
 Gabry