Re: [gtk-osx-users] Support of Older OS X Versions

On Tue, 23 Feb 2016, Miroslav Rajcic wrote:

How much testing it gets would depend on how many people use it, as does how much maintenance it gets.

Understood, but hopefully at least Allin will test it other than myself :-)

Actually, I'm sort of an oddity, in that I cross-build my GTK/OS X kit on Linux using my own recipe. That said, I'm very grateful to John for working on the Quartz side of GTK/GDK and on gtk-mac-integration, both of which are essential for me.

I should add, if anyone's interested in my cross-recipe, I'll be glad to share it. I'm quite proud of my latest cross-finding, namely how to achieve the effect of Mac "productsign" on Linux, documented
at http://users.wfu.edu/cottrell/productsign/productsign_linux.html

But I'm aware this is a minority thing, so I won't advertise again!

Allin Cottrell