Re: [gtk-osx-users] Support of Older OS X Versions

On Feb 23, 2016, at 11:44 AM, Miroslav Rajcic <mrajcic hotmail com> wrote:

I guess there's another option available: Freeze your gtk-osx repo and change your application moduleset
to include the locally-installed gtk-osx.modules instead of the online
one, or we could add a moduleset that freezes glib at 2.44 and any dependent packages at the last version
that doesn't require a newer glib.

I would prefer to have this in the official repo rather than my own, so that it can be tested better.

How much testing it gets would depend on how many people use it, as does how much maintenance it gets.