Re: [gtk-osx-users] Support of Older OS X Versions

I guess there's another option available: Freeze your gtk-osx repo and change your application moduleset to
include the locally-installed gtk-osx.modules instead of the online
one, or we could add a moduleset that freezes glib at 2.44 and any dependent packages at the last version
that doesn't require a newer glib.

I would prefer to have this in the official repo rather than my own, so that it can be tested better.

Regards,
  Miroslav