Re: [gtk-osx-users] Issues when building latest GTK+

On Oct 6, 2013, at 10:59 PM, Miroslav Rajcic <mrajcic hotmail com> wrote:

Hi John,

sorry for delay, I just got a chance to check the fixes today.
Everything works fine except that tiny fact that I have to copy the charset.alias manually to the correct location (.alias file gets built correctly).

Oh, right. I pushed a change to GLib to fix that but forgot to make a patch. Just add the line
  gl_GLIBC21
to configure.ac somewhere and rebuild. I'll get a patch added today or tomorrow.