Re: [gtk-osx-users] Issues when building latest GTK+

Hi John,

sorry for delay, I just got a chance to check the fixes today.
Everything works fine except that tiny fact that I have to copy the charset.alias manually to the correct location (.alias file gets built correctly).

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
  Miroslav