Re: [gtk-osx-users] error with jhbuild gtksourceview

On Jun 18, 2013, at 9:31 PM, Alwyn Goodloe <agoodloe gmail com> wrote:

John,

 Sorry for not posting to the list!! Also sorry to mention that I had rerun gtk-osx-build-setup.sh when, as
you suggested, I had started from scratch. After running into a couple of problems like getting all the
right docbooks XSL and XML entries in the catalog and making sure the build python could load libxml2 that
I could resolve on my own I thought I had it until the gtksourcebuild failed.

Running gtk-osx-build-setup.sh yielded a git error

fatal: Couldn't find remote ref refs/tags/07b5a7d
Update of jhbuild fail

I don't mind going from scratch again as long as I'm sure I'm getting the right build files as it appears I
may have  been working off an outdated files. Sorry for being such a pain.

Sorry, thought I'd fixed that.

I have now, but you'll need to re-download gtk-osx-build-setup.sh (or pull it if you have a checkout of
gtk-osx).

As a bonus it applies the Bug 700557 autoreconf patch.