Re: [gtk-osx-users] error with jhbuild gtksourceview

On Jun 18, 2013, at 7:08 PM, Alwyn Goodloe <agoodloe gmail com> wrote:

Although I was trapped in dependency hell for a while I was able to get the following built but I don't see any gnome-common referenced in the gtk/inst/lib or gtk/source nor did I see it referenced in bootstrap.modules unless it is somehow called by autoconf or something else is there someplace in particular I should

-A

jhbuild bootstrap
jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-bootstrap
jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-core
jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-theme

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 5:58 PM, John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us> wrote:

On Jun 18, 2013, at 10:33 AM, Alwyn Goodloe <agoodloe gmail com> wrote:

> In Building gtksourceview I had a strange error that I can't quite figure out:
>
> checking for glib-mkenums... /Users/agoodloe/gtk/inst/bin/glib-mkenums
> ./configure: line 10850: syntax error near unexpected token `maximum'
> ./configure: line 10850: `GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS(maximum)'
> make: *** [config.status] Error 2
> *** Error during phase build of gtksourceview: ########## Error running make -j 5 *** [1/1]

Is gnome-common installed? It's in bootstrap.modules, meaning that it should have gotten installed as part of  `jhbuild bootstrap`.

Please remember to copy the list on all replies: Use reply all (the double-arrow thingy).

Check ~/Source/jhbuild/modulesets/bootstrap.modules. If gnome-common isn't in there, run gtk-osx-build-setup.sh
to get the latest, then run jhbuild bootstrap again. I thought I'd told you to do that a month ago.