From: John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us>
To: Alwyn Goodloe <agoodloe gmail com>
Cc: "gtk-osx-users-list gnome org" <gtk-osx-users-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 5:49 AM
Subject: Re: [gtk-osx-users] cups server issues

On Jun 3, 2013, at 10:32 PM, Alwyn Goodloe <agoodloe gmail com> wrote:

The command you suggested didn't really fix things. Based on the bug ticket saying
autotools.py's autoreconf -i (line 244 in master as of this writing) call fails
if there's already an ltmain.sh in srcdir and the installed libtool is of a
different version -- not an uncommon occurence when dealing with tarballs.
Changing the call to autoreconf -fi overcomes the problem and should be
otherwise harmless.
I made the hack in the autotools.py to use the -fi option but it didn't seem to really fix the problems with this stage of the install. Maybe I should manually remove some files? (I have libtool version 2.4.2 installed). I

-A

Please remember to copy the list on your replies -- use "reply all" (the double arrow icon if you're using Apple Mail).

Yes, you're right, I was too hasty in jumping on autoreconf. It appears that gtk-doc or gnome-doc-utils might be
missing or misconfigured. Try running
  jhbuild bootstrap
  jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-bootstrap
again to be sure that all of those dependencies are installed correctly.