Re: [gtk-osx-users] cups server issues

On Jun 4, 2013, at 12:23 AM, Andrius <andriusr yahoo com> wrote:

John,
I also noticed changes to module sets, and these changes causes some troubles.
For example, intltool (and number of others)  now is moved to bootstrap.modules. When I build my own program using
moduleset="http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk-osx/plain/modulesets-stable/gtk-osx.modules"
that has dependency on intltool, jhbuild throws the error that intltool is unknown module even if it is installed already. You whether have to to add
<include href=""/>
into gtk-osx.modules file, or move back intltool (and others) to gtk-osx-bootstrap.modules ...

What actual module is complaining about requiring intltools? I'm pretty sure I've removed all of those.

The rearrangement is intended to separate tools -- things required to build -- from dependencies -- things required
at runtime. That way you can bootstrap once to a common directory and not have to build that stuff over and over
for different projects.

To make sure that everything is always current, you should run gtk-osx-build-setup.sh and use the modulesets directly from
the git repositories. Monitor this list, because when I make a change that requires a re-run of gtk-osx-build-setup.sh, I announce
that here. OTOH, if you want stability, use the modulesets that are installed in ~/Source/jhbuild/modulesets by gtk-osx-build-setup.sh.