Re: [gtk-osx-users] cups server issues

John,

   I'm hoping to hack my failure to install properly issue some over the weekend. Maybe it's best to remove the gtk-doc and gnome-doc-utils related modules and rerun  jhbuild bootstrap and  jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-bootstrap  but experience tells me unless I know where all the files are placed it could leave my system in a worse state. If you have any pointers or suggestions what I might hack on feel free to pass them along.

Alwyn