Re: [gtk-osx-users] Universal ppc/i386 build

Hi John!

> Are you going to open a Glib bug for this and submit your patch, or are you

> going to leave that for me? Ditto the libffi pull request?

Let me go over the patches one more time.  Thanks to your pointers I think I can make them more specific to only apply when building on/for OSX.  I believe that would increase the chances of getting them accepted.  And yes, I can submit them.

Steffen