Re: [gtk-osx-users] Universal ppc/i386 build

> For glib, write a bug in bugzilla.gnome.org and attach your patch, after fixing

> it up to conform to Gnome's patch standard [1]. For libffi, the author uses
> Github [2], so he probably wants you to fork and make a pull request.

Ok, I will try that after resolving the issue below.

> However, what bothers me about this is that both packages compile just fine when
> building a one-off on the processor in question, so the issue should be
> cross-compilation (usually done by querying the "build" configure
> parameter). I don't see that in your changes, so what am I missing?

Well, probably I am not doing the right thing as I don't know, really, how to use the "build" parameter.  Any pointers I could look into?  And would that mean that a module is build twice (once for each architecture) and the sort of merged into one universal binary?  I kinda like the way it works now with the -arch keyword twice on the command line and the compiler going over the source files twice, and the result automatically being assembled in a single binary,

Steffen