From: csharp vbridges com
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:57:56 -0500
To: gtk-osx-users lists sourceforge net
Subject: Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Spice modulesets

Thanks for the ideas and help

I am currently trying to get spice-gtk working on OSX (http://spice-space.org/page/Spice-Gtk).
It seems like the dependent libraries goes on forever.

____

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ WhatsUp Gold - Download Free Network Management Software The most intuitive, comprehensive, and cost-effective network management toolset available today. Delivers lowest initial acquisition cost and overall TCO of any competing solution. http://p.sf.net/sfu/whatsupgold-sd