Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Hard coded paths (was:somebody speaks French ?)

On Sep 27, 2010, at 7:27 AM, John Ralls wrote:

> On Sep 26, 2010, at 10:44 PM, Gérald Niel wrote:
>> Hello,
>> is what somebody speaks French on the list?
>> I have some issues and enhancements to describe but my level in English is so bad to explain these correctly.
>> Fist is the GTK localization when running in a bundle.
>> The second is the Clearlooks theme who do not work correctly in 64 bits mode.
>> The third is the Aqua theme who do not work fine with Grisbi (
> I'm working now on a patch for Gtk localization (and other compiled-in paths) for bundles. I should have it ready by the end of the week.

Which is now pushed to Github. Either delete the gtk+-2.20.1 source directory and rebuild or hand apply the new patch (which is gtk-osx-build/patches/gtk-relocation.patch).

John Ralls

Gtk-osx-users mailing list
Gtk-osx-users lists sourceforge net