[Gtk-osx-users] somebody speaks French ?

Hello,

is what somebody speaks French on the list?
I have some issues and enhancements to describe but my level in English is so bad to explain these correctly.

Fist is the GTK localization when running in a bundle.
The second is the Clearlooks theme who do not work correctly in 64 bits mode.
The third is the Aqua theme who do not work fine with Grisbi (http://www.grisbi.org).

@+
--
Gérald Niel