Re: [Gtk-osx-users] glib configure failure

On 28 Sep, 2010, at 1:00 PM, Richard Procter wrote:

>> 	By chance is your processor a G4 PPC?
>
> It is indeed - a great little machine. Why do you ask?

	I carried a PowerBook for years, and have only recently handed it over to my wife.  It is no doubt a great machine, but not a 64 bit one.  However, that observation does not put me any closer to seeing where the real problem is coming in.  However a web search indicates that
"*** GLib requires a 64 bit type. You might want to consider
*** using the GNU C compiler."
crops up due to either an older version of GCC being present or some missing include files.  In either case, the fix would hopefully be to (re)install XCode 3.1.4.

Sent from my MacBookPro

We are everywhere!  Unfortunately, so are they.