Re: [Gtk-osx-users] somebody speaks French ?

On Sep 26, 2010, at 10:44 PM, Gérald Niel wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is what somebody speaks French on the list?
> I have some issues and enhancements to describe but my level in English is so bad to explain these correctly.
>
> Fist is the GTK localization when running in a bundle.
> The second is the Clearlooks theme who do not work correctly in 64 bits mode.
> The third is the Aqua theme who do not work fine with Grisbi (http://www.grisbi.org).

For my part, not enough to be useful, I'm afraid. Perhaps you could try Google Translate...

I'm working now on a patch for Gtk localization (and other compiled-in paths) for bundles. I should have it ready by the end of the week.

I don't know what's wrong with Clearlooks. What does it do wrong?

The Aqua theme engine (and the gtk-quartz theme engine that is part of Gtk-OSX) use Appearance Manager, which Apple didn't migrate to 64-bit. It might be possible to rewrite gtk-quartz-engine with HIToolbox, but I don't know for sure... it's not a high priority compared to things like getting keyboard input working right or accessibility or any of the other holes on http://live.gnome.org/GTK%2B/OSX/.