[Gtk-osx-users] Missing Modulesets

	After lots of mucking about, i decided to delete my jhbuild setup [including all ~/.j*] and start from scratch.  It's not as successful this time:

> David-Lowes-MacBook-Pro:~ darlenelowe$ sh Downloads/gtk-osx-build-setup.sh
> Checking out jhbuild (2.27.3) from git...
> From git://git.gnome.org/jhbuild
>  * tag               2.27.3     -> FETCH_HEAD
> Installing jhbuild...
> make: Makefile.plain: No such file or directory
> make: *** No rule to make target `Makefile.plain'.  Stop.
> Installing jhbuild configuration...
> Installing gtk-osx moduleset files...
> Done.
> David-Lowes-MacBook-Pro:~ darlenelowe$ jhbuild bootstrap
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/Users/darlenelowe/.local/bin/jhbuild", line 13, in <module>
>     import jhbuild
> ImportError: No module named jhbuild

	In particular, Source/jhbuild is empty regardless of the above "Installing gtk-osx moduleset files...".  Is there some leftover configuration that is preventing this from being populated again?

	Also, is there a better way to start from square one?

Sent from my MacBookPro

Have you noticed how many drivers get real mad if they miss you?