Re: [gtk-osx-devel] Bison 3 and WebKit

On Dec 29, 2014, at 10:47 PM, Philip Chimento <philip chimento gmail com> wrote:

webkit1gtk3 and webkit2gtk3 definitely won't work in that pull request; that's just what I renamed the svn
and git versions to. In retrospect I'm not sure that's a great idea especially for webkit1gtk3, because
2.4.x won't build without a bunch of patches.

So maybe I should just delete those two modules and push the rest. It’s all about getting 1.10 going in
modulesets-stable, right?

I was trying webkit2gtk3 today on stable and it looks like they removed support for the Quartz target from
the cmake build system. Uh oh.

That’s been a problem all along, ever since I first submitted patches for Quartz back on 1.2. Not only were
the patches rejected, but they changed the Makefiles so that Mac and X11 were synonymous. Not too hard to
patch around, but annoying none the less. Is this similarly patchable or are we stuck at 1.10?

Regards,
John Ralls