Re: [gtk-osx-devel] Jhbuild bootstrap failed on Leopard 10.5.8

Yes, I got emesene working, an open-source MSN client.
Thank you very much for your help.

Francesco

Subject: Re: [gtk-osx-devel] Jhbuild bootstrap failed on Leopard 10.5.8
From: jralls ceridwen us
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 17:39:01 -0800
CC: gtk-osx-devel-list gnome org
To: franciszhu1990 hotmail com

On Jan 18, 2012, at 8:30 AM, Francesco Zhu wrote:

Now I figured out why it didn't work...
All the files hosted on tango.freedesktop.org are down
So I googled for icon-naming-utils, tango-icon-theme-extras and tango-icon-theme-extras (files originally hosted on that site), and downloaded them from other sources, then I moved them into the folder ~/gtk/source/pkgs/ and it worked.

Seems to be OK now, but if you've got them from somewhere else, you're good.

Did you get your application built all the way?

Regards,
John Ralls