Re: [gtk-osx-devel] Jhbuild bootstrap failed on Leopard 10.5.8

On Jan 15, 2012, at 5:47 AM, Francesco Zhu wrote:

Hi everyone,

this is my first time writing on this mailing list (and on any mailing list).

I cannot build GTK with jbuild on my Leopard 10.5.8 system.
I followed this guide to build GTK:

http://sidhosting.co.uk/josh_fradley/getting-emesene-2-up-and-running-on-os-x/

which is basically the same as the one in Gnome site:

http://live.gnome.org/GTK%2B/OSX/Building#Procedure

I followed the first guide, so I ran these 2 commands:

1) curl -o gtk-osx-build-setup.sh https://raw.github.com/jralls/gtk-osx-build/master/gtk-osx-build-setup.sh

2) sh gtk-osx-build-setup.sh

Then I setted ~/.local/bin as PATH.
Finally I did the 'jhbuild bootstrap' which gave me these errors:

http://pastebin.com/xnGm7zgP

I get the same error with Python 2.5 - 2.6 - 2.7

Can someone help me please?
Thanks everyone.

What happens when you run the following?
xcodebuild --version

Regards,
John Ralls