Re: A toggled toggle button visually almost indistinct from untoggled

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 3:55 PM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:

The default Adwaita theme has a fair distinction between states:

https://i.imgur.com/6bg9eNc.png

I switched to the Adwaita theme on both systems.

But it's still pretty hard to tell if a toggle button has been selected or not.

The text color isn't changing at all from what I can see, and the background color change remains slight.

Any further suggestions folks?

Thanks!