Re: Nim GTK3 editor

On Sun, 2016-07-10 at 19:19 +0200, infirit wrote:
You delete the whole file without restarting your session? Then you may
expect breakage like this, it is like forcefully removing the file you
are editing and then wondering why the editing application complains.

Either restart the session or do it properly with "gsettings
reset-recursively ".

Of course I terminated my editor application before deleting

/home/stefan/.config/dconf/user

But your idea is interesting, maybe logging out after the deletion
would be a good idea.

I have already read about that "gsettings> reset-recursively
<schemaid>". But I was not sure about the exact string for schemaid.

For example for this example,

https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/ch01s04.html#id-1.2.3.12.5

do you have an idea how I can reset all the GSettings modifications
that may have be done by that application?