Re: Nim GTK3 editor

On Sun, 2016-07-10 at 15:54 +0200, Stefan Salewski wrote:
Maybe another one, but less important: I am using GSettings -- for
testing if the editor would work fine on a  fresh install, I would
like
to reset all modifications done by my program.

OK, that was not too difficult.

http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/8922/where-does-gsettings-store-its-files

deleting

/home/stefan/.config/dconf/user

does the trick, which this new message

(ned:2316): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_rgba_parse: assertion 'spec != NULL' failed

proves. So my fear was justified, before shipping a GTK app one has to
test with virgin GSettings

Seems that my app tries to access colors which are not already set by
user in GSettings.