Re: splitting an App between Glade files?

Hi Emmanuele, Hi Pierre

I guess there is no way to mark this thread as solved but it is :)

Thanks for your fantastic guidance.

I am a Luddite clinging to GTK 2(and I like COBOL )

I will move on to GTK 3. I love the tabs in the Glade for GTK 3 and I will work on setting up GTK 3 on windows. I love the idea of re-parenting windows.

Both of my children are disabled and I am writing programs for them, this is a huge help, I am very thankful, on a very fundamental level.

-Patrick