Re: splitting an App between Glade files?

On 10 March 2015 at 16:52, Patrick <patrick spellingbeewinnars org> wrote:
Hi Everyone

I haven't personally found examples of people using multiple Glade files
for one application, is this possible?

Hi,

You may want to take a glance at http://github.com/trychlos/openbook.
This is a new accounting application I'm currently writing, where I
make use of (at least) one Glade UI file per dialog/window.

I do not make use of any widget template class. Instead of that, my
business widgets are packed into frames that I reparent at run time.
This works rather fine, and helps me keep the code clean.

Regards
Pierre