Re: Replacement for gtk_widget_override_background_color() with GtkTextView

On Sun, 2015-02-15 at 11:40 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
However, while getting these screenshots I noticed that the change is
caused by different GTK+ versions, regardless of what API I use. I'll
try to narrow down what caused the change and file a bug.

I was wrong again. The problem was in my application's code. While
porting from (deprecated) gtk_misc_set_alignment() to
gtk_widget_set_halign(), I ended up calling gtk_widget_set_halign() on a
GtkTextView that didn't (couldn't) previously have
gtk_misc_set_alignment() called on it.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com