Re: printing to PDF with links

Hi,

Le jeudi 14 août 2014 à 09:30 +0200, Henning Sprang a écrit :
Dont wanna annoy by bumping too early, but I realize, I likely failed
to phrase my question short and exact enough.

When printing from webkit-gtk using GTK's print functionality, I
realize the resulting PDF doesn't have some features I want, like
links to locations inside the document, and to URL's in the WWW.

So I'd like to understand, is the GTK printing framework's PDF export
functionality generally capable to create PDF with the desired
features?

If yes, do I enable this by adjusting the input document, or is that
controlled by setting specific options when calling the printing
functions?

I guess webkit-gtk uses cairo for the rendering and printing. Cairo
doesn't support adding hyperlink yet, that why you don't get link in the
output document.

        Cheers,

                Emmanuel.