GTK FileChooserButton crashes - No GSetting schemas

Hi guys I have a following problem - never had it before with GTK 2.x but it occurs with latest bundle:

When I use following line:

widget = gtk_file_chooser_button_new("Choose directory\0",GTK_FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_SELECT_FOLDER);

Application crashes with following error:
GLib-GIO-Error: No GSetting schemas are installed on this system.

I'm running Windows XP 32 bits with lastest gtk bundle, IDE: Visual 2008 EE

Any help is appreciated - I would like to know how ot install those schemes and export them with my
application so other users could use my app without installing anything new if it is possible.