Re: Re: Would it be possible that gtk implementation in C++

i'm confused...

if you think it's such a good idea, why don't you do it yourself?  or, rather, why do you expect others to do it for you?

or are you another one of many who thinks that software simply magically "appears" free of charge when someone asks for it?

so, please go do it yourself and report back when you're ready for delivery.

good luck,

r-