Re: Setting styles in Gtk 3.0

Actually I wanted to use this for changing the rendering of a specific widget based on certain events, and not for theming. E.g. if you want to create a quick and dirty simulation of a traffic light without using images or cairo. You can have e.g. three EventBoxes for the three traffic lights and then code like in the previous message to change their color. I understand the implications of global override without regards of the state.

And Denis, I had no problem with either your English or your Vala. :-)

​Thanks again,
Dov​