Re: Setting styles in Gtk 3.0

​Here's what I ended up doing, with the help of Denis Linvinus:

#!/usr/bin/python

from gi.repository import Gtk

mw = Gtk.Window()

prov = Gtk.CssProvider()
Gtk.StyleContext.add_provider_for_screen(mw.get_screen(),prov,Gtk.STYLE_PROVIDER_PRIORITY_USER)
prov.load_from_data("""
* {
    font: Serif 30;
    background-color: pink;
}
""")

mw.connect('delete-event',Gtk.main_quit)
mw.add(Gtk.Label('Hello Gtk %s!'%Gtk._version))
mw.show_all()
Gtk.main()

Note that it is possible to run several prov.load_from_data() calls to interactively change the properties, e.g. based on some external event.

​Regards,
Dov