Re: gtk3 replacement for gdk_pixmap_foreign_new

Hi Michael,
thanks for your replies. Yes I was wondering why my posts were not
showing up in gmail. The function you mention is not really a
replacement. The original function is used by LiVES to capture and
record external windows from the desktop. Its not really a
show-stopper not having it but its a useful feature (you just click on
a window and its output is recorded as a clip) and I will need to find
a replacement function before I can implement GTK+ 3.completely in
LiVES.

Regards,
Salsaman.

http://lives.sourceforge.net