Re: gtk3 replacement for gdk_pixmap_foreign_new

On 01/04/2012 05:40 PM, Michael Torrie wrote:
> On 12/30/2011 02:56 PM, salsaman wrote:
>> I would like to know what cairo function is the equivalent of
>> gdk_pixmap_foreign_new(). I cannot seem to find any reference to this
>> anywhere.

Actually does this function replace it?

cairo_xlib_surface_create_for_bitmap()

http://cairographics.org/manual/cairo-XLib-Surfaces.html

Thought it requires more information than the gdk call, it does create a
Cairo surface for a native X11 pixmap, which if I read the GDK manually
correctly, that is what the deprecated call does.

I found this function by searching Google for "cairo surface native X11
pixmap"