Re: Change in FileChooser behavior

Hi James,

On 4 November 2011 20:47, Tilton, James C. (GSFC-6063)
<james c tilton nasa gov> wrote:
> Apparently I am setting up my FileChooser incorrectly. How to I set up
> FileChooser so that it provides me with an option to look in the current
> working directory?

I do something like this as I build the file chooser:

  char *cwd;

  cwd = g_get_current_dir();
  gtk_file_chooser_add_shortcut_folder( GTK_FILE_CHOOSER(
filesel->chooser ), cwd, NULL );
  g_free( cwd );

Then the cwd appears somewhere around the middle of the 'places' list
on the left.

It would be ncie to be able to give a symbolic name for the shortcut
(eg. "Current directory") since the actual dirname is often not very
useful (for me, for example, it often simply comes up as "data",
rather unclear).

John