=?big5?Q?Re:_RE=A1G_Does_anyone_have_a_binary_Windows_build_2.24_GTK_system_(mayb?= =?big5?Q?e_including_Webkit)?=

Hello Fan,

Friday, May 6, 2011, 8:13:46 AM, you wrote:

FCw> Hi Lothar,

FCw> Do you use MinGW?  I am not sure, but you can check out the OpenSuse Build
FCw> service.

FCw> Otherwise, the GTK+-2.24.x source packages have working Visual C++ 2008
FCw> project files that you can make use of-let me know if you need help on
FCw> the Visual C++ project files though.

Thanks that someone realized it is time to support Microsoft Tools
directly.

There seems to be so much not to work. Can you provide a combination
of the required source files in one bundle. And defining a toplevel
directory structure (like TCL/TK did it 15 years ago) and using this
in the makefiles would be good. So a single environment variable would
be everything to get a compiled system. Well, i know i'm dreaming but
maybe some day ....

--
Best regards,
 Lothar                            mailto:llothar web de