Does anyone have a binary Windows build 2.24 GTK system (maybe including Webkit)

Hello gtk-list,

I would love to upgrade my program to void problems with porting the
Linux version to 3.0 but windows is my primary development platform.

After the long term maintainer has quit, is anybody maintaining the
windows port? Also the current for download 2.22 system has bugs with
the unicode handling (2.20 was okay).

--
Best regards,
 Lothar                          mailto:llothar web de