Re: Compiling a GTK application on windows

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 9:06 PM, Gang Chen <gang chen cn gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> When I was evaluating gtk and gtkmm, I studied the source code of
> ardour and inkscape. The ardour code has few comments, documents. I
> can't understand it.

Glad you liked the boost::signal2 article. I'm afraid that i'm of the
school that prefers code that can be read without much commenting. We
have many developers who have been able to dive into the ardour code
base and extend it effectively. However, it is a very complex program
and people without the required background probably will always have a
hard time coping with it.

--p