RE: Question about GTK+ and timers

Just use something like __attribute__ ((__packed__)) for your structure and
you can always cast back and forth from the pointer to your structure to an
array of bytes (char*). Just make sure that both systems have same ending
(little or big) and that members' order is correct. Otherwise you'll have to
swap data within let's say m_voltageMask .

Mikhail