Re: Question about GTK+ and timers

Mikhail,

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Mikhail Titov <mlt gmx us> wrote:
> As far as I understand it is possible to use it with NULL for encoding. It
> should just read bytes with no interpretation.
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gtk-list gnome org/msg29589.html
>
> Mikhail

I understand this.
However, what I want is to read data in:

struct Data
{
      char m_header[2];
      char m_code;
      char m_voltageMask[2];
     char m_highestVoltage[2];
     char m_lowestVoltage[2];
     char m_status;
} m_data;

I need to look at voltageMask, highestVoltage and lowestVoltage initially.
Is it possible to use m_data with GIOChannel?

Thank you.